WELLNESS spoiled, Inc chooses how we share your personal information. Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depends on the product or service you register or sign up for with us. This information can include, but not limited to email, address and billing information.
If you have consented to receive marketing information, we like to send you information about products and services of WELLNESS spoiled, Inc which may be of interest to you. You may opt out at any time.
We collect information about you in order to process your order, manage your account, and, if you agree, contact you about other products or services we think you might enjoy.
We use your information collected from the website to personalize your communications.
WELLNESS spoiled, Inc will not share or sell your information with any outside companies for marketing purposes. In processing your order, we may send your details to third-party credit card processing companies, credit reference agencies, and fraud prevention agencies as necessary.
www.WellnessSpoiled.com may contain links to other sites. WELLNESS spoil does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those companies.
Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and to remove cookies from your browsers. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we’ve received and keep a record of on you. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. If you would like to request a copy, email us at: support@WellnessSpoiled.com
There may be a small charge for this service. You will be notified and asked to pay upfront for this service, if the charge is applicable.
Data Storage Period
Your GDPR Rights
As part of an effort to comply with the EEA policy, effective May 25th, 2018, for handling personal information for citizens living in Europe, WELLNESS spoiled, Inc will follow the European Union General Data Protection Regulation outlined below. You can exercise or address these rights, subject to retention and other requirements under applicable law, by contacting WELLNESS spoiled, Inc (identified below).
1. Access. You have the right to obtain access to your personal data.
2. Rectification. You have the right to ask for incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete personal data to be corrected.
3. Erasure. You have the right to request that personal data be erased.
4. Restriction on processing. You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases.
5. Objection to processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation.
6. Portability. You have the right to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller.
7. Withdrawal or consent. You have the right to withdraw consent from WELLNESS spoiled, Inc direct marketing.
8. Lodging a complaint with a Supervisory Authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority within your Member State.Your GDPR Rights